Here are the presents I received this Christmas:
Top to bottom:
(1) Personalized weekly Calendar from Mimi and Jun for SOUL SMA duties
(2) Personalized gift wrap Aidx made
(3) Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong from Aidx
(Kris Kringle w/ SOUL team)
(4) giraffe/tiger print scarf from Ninong Rodney and Tita Rochelle
(they also gave me the ring I wore here)
(5) File organizer from my sister, Felicia
I need this in my life!
Thank you everyone!
By the way, ever notice that age is inversely proportional to the gifts you receive? As I grow older, the less gifts I open. It's not a huge deal to me but this morning, my sister told me out of the blue "Don't you miss opening presents on Christmas morning?", and I remember saving all the presents I got to open on Christmas morning. Oh well.
We really are getting old.
So anyway, finally got around to auditing the giveaway entries. I did two today before I gave up on the fourth giveaway! My gift you all. Again, thank you for joining my giveaways!
GIVEAWAY 2: TSR x PLETHORA x CA DESIGNS
Rhea Suzette Mocorro!
GIVEAWAY 3: TSR x MAUVE
I shall be emailing you both in a few!
Happy Christmas! :)